An updated version of the RAHS Explorer App is now available for Android smart phone users. The App remains unchanged for iOS users and those accessing the App from the RAHS.org website. Android users will need to follow the procedures listed below to refresh the App:
1. Start the RAHS Explorer App on your Android phone.
2. Tap on the small blue circle with three horizontal orange lines that can be found in the upper-left corner of the screen.
3. In the menu that displays, tap on “Settings”.
4. On the screen that displays, tap on “Clear local cache”.
5. Close down the App. this is usually done my minimizing it and then tapping on the “x” in the upper-right corner. If this is not possible, power down the phone and then restart it.
6. Restart the App.
7. The following message should appear: “Downloading layer data, please wait…”
8. The App should then work properly and display pictures of the awarded building being viewed.
We apologize for this inconvenience. We encourage you to use the RAHS Explorer App discover Redlands’ rich architectural heritage. More information on the RAHS Explorer App, including a demonstration video is found here.