The Foothill Groves company was founded in 1924 and in 1948 moved to a new location on 9th Street. The Gold Banner packing house was burned in 1923. The remaining structure was restored as the Yamaha motorcycle store located as 215 E. Redlands Boulevard.
The Redlands Area Historical Society, Inc. Program Announcement “Redlands Korean Community Connection to Riverside” Professor Edward T. Chang, Speaker