The Redlands Electric Light and Power Company led by Henry H. Sinclair, Henry Fisher and George H. Crafts made history in 1892 with the announcement
RAHS Vice President, Tom Atchley, Speaker Monday, March 23, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. Assembly Room, A.K. Smiley Public Library 125 W. Vine Street REDLANDS AREA
Chief Jeff Frazier will present the history of the Redlands Fire Department at the January 26th meeting of Redlands Area Historical Society. Chief Frazier joined the Redlands department in 2008 bringing 36 years of fire service experience.
Chief Frazier began his career as a volunteer firefighter for Twentynine Palms Fire Department. He completed 28 years with the San Diego Fire Department holding assignments in operations, human resources, training, emergency management, communications and logistics.
MARK LANDIS is a freelance columnist for the Inland Newsgroup and has written local history articles for more than eleven years. Last year he spoke
- May 23, 2022 Program: “Highway 99 – A Road with Many Names”
- April 25, 2022 Program: “Below Redlands: Hidden Treasures in the Ground””
- March 28, 2022 Program: “Before & After Photos of Redlands Homes”
- February 28, 2022 Program: “Mapping Black History in Redlands”
- January 24, 2022 Program: Touring Terracina & West Redlands