The Redlands Electric Light and Power Company led by Henry H. Sinclair, Henry Fisher and George H. Crafts made history in 1892 with the announcement
RAHS Vice President, Tom Atchley, Speaker Monday, March 23, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. Assembly Room, A.K. Smiley Public Library 125 W. Vine Street REDLANDS AREA
Chief Jeff Frazier will present the history of the Redlands Fire Department at the January 26th meeting of Redlands Area Historical Society. Chief Frazier joined the Redlands department in 2008 bringing 36 years of fire service experience.
Chief Frazier began his career as a volunteer firefighter for Twentynine Palms Fire Department. He completed 28 years with the San Diego Fire Department holding assignments in operations, human resources, training, emergency management, communications and logistics.
MARK LANDIS is a freelance columnist for the Inland Newsgroup and has written local history articles for more than eleven years. Last year he spoke
- January 23, 2023 Program: “A History of Redlands Through Maps”
- November 5, 2022: “Redlands Mid-Century Churches Walking Tour”
- October 24, 2022 Program: “Ghosts Along the Zanja”
- October 22, 2022: “Hillside Cemetery Walking Tour”
- September 26, 2022 Program: “Redlands Korean Community’s Connection to Riverside”